The Guy Inside My Head The Guy Inside My Head

best line ever

"like a shit-stained minotaur..."

ROFL!!!

A Tale of Horny Horror A Tale of Horny Horror

Funny, witty, hilarious

I can't find anything wrong with it. Witty story and animation is perfect for the setup. I was aghast at the truth revealed therein!!

Be My Girl Be My Girl

that was fantastic

hilarious, perverted, flat-out funny..

very creative use of the song!

Stalingrad 1942 Stalingrad 1942

Very interesting concept

that's all.. good job.

Miss.Dynamite X Miss.Dynamite X

I loved the Twin Peaks scene

Very excellent piece.

Public Service Condom Public Service Condom

Inspired

Fucking hilarious. I am going to sue you for the stomach aches I get from watching your flix. Geezus, what do you smoke to come up with this stuff, my wife needs some..

Cyberdreams Cyberdreams

excellent concept

the only criticism is the length of the pieces -- to really enjoy the music and visuals, you need to use more of the music. I know that makes it more complex, so it's not a huge criticism.

it is visually appealing and flows very well -- the transitions should perhaps be less business-like, maybe each piece "fading" into the next..

very well done. Bartok and Brahms on the same piece, very unusual!

Virgilcomic responds:

Hm... I think you're right looking back on it- except for maybe the last piece, they're all a bit rushed in some ways, although I'd have to think of more complex scenarios.

CCR Christmas CCR Christmas

Great sense of humor

Your stuff has a great flow in the humor and stories. There is a consistent black humor and it's well done, even if it's overstated sometimes, but done right. Good job.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Very excellent!

Thoroughly enjoyed it, your style is excellent and the video flowed perfectly -- master effort!

A Hell for Everyone A Hell for Everyone

This is a perfect piece

This is so fucking hilarious.. I was on the floor even after the 10th time!